Sunday, May 25, 2008

The Secret Is Out!!

Even before I got pregnant, Dallas made up his mind that he did not want to find out what the baby was. I never wanted a "Surprise." I wanted to know what we were having. But, I agreed and I tried but I couldn't do it. So I found out about 6 weeks ago and the plan was to keep it to myself and let everyone else be surprised. It was working really well too until Dallas got snoopy. He knows me too well. He knew that I couldn't do it and assumed that I had found out and he talked me into telling him today. He thought that it wasn't fair for me to know and not him. So, I told him and he is really happy because we are having a GIRL which is what he wanted. Mackenzie couldn't be happier either. She has wanted a sister for a very long time. I am glad he knows- Now I can stop hiding all of the baby stuff that I've been buying!

4 comments:

Allyson said...

That is so exciting!

Wright Photography said...

hey joni you need to add my person page to your friends list.. Hows things going? COngrats on the girl... Thats so cool. I'm happy for you.. So do you have a name picked out???
Ashley

Staci Scott said...

Congratulatioins Joni!! The boys are once again going to be outnumbered. I knew you wouldn't be able to wait to see what you were having. Staci

Leslie said...

Congrats!
I am sure Dallas is very excited. You kept the secret for a long time! way to go!!
Leslie