Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Anderson Family

Last weekend we had a little family reunion at my mom and dad's house. Everyone was there but Erick and Leslie. But, considering the fact that they live in another country, it would have been a little hard for them to come. We did miss them though, and are all looking forward to seeing them in December. The kids had lots of fun. We went to the parade, then they just played in the water all day at my mom's house. They painted t-shirts, and we went to the fireworks. It was a lot of fun.








.


Gavin and Jaxon both showing a little too much skin!!

2 comments:

Rindi said...

I laugh everytime I think of Gavin mooning us all day.

Leslie said...

Cute pictures! Looks like you guys had a good time.
I love the 31 week picture :)!!!
The tee shirts are really cute this year. I like the colors!