Thursday, September 4, 2008

She's finally here!!

Avery Marie Sill was born tues. Sept. 2nd at 10:54am. She weighed 6 lb. 9 oz. and was 19 inches long. The delivery couldn't have been easier. One push and she was here! We are so glad to finally have our little angel. I can't imagine my life without her. She's only been here for two days and she has already brought so much happiness into our family. Mackenzie couldn't be happier. She is so excited to finally have a sister.




Ready to go home!!

5 comments:

Norton's said...

CONGRATS!! She is adorable! I LOVE her name too. Glad to hear your labor wasn't bad at all. Mackenzie and Gavin are going to be a big help to you! Take Care!

Staci Scott said...

Congrats Jo!! Very cute baby! I hope I get to meet her before she gets big. I'm excited for you guys! Love ya, Staci

Rindi said...

So cute you guys! Congrats! We can't wait to meet her.

Tiffany P. said...

Joni, she's beautiful. I love her little pout. You are a professional! ONe push? Congrats!

Leslie said...

JONI-
She is Beautiful!!
I am so glad to hear it well and so easy.
I am sure Kenzie is excited and is really going to help out. Gavin will be lots of help too I'm sure.
I can't wait until christmas so we can REALLY see her, but until then the Blog is AWESOME!
Congrats!
Love ya