Monday, October 26, 2009

It's walking!!

Avery is walking all over the place and is so proud of herself! She gets into everything and is just as stubborn as her brother and sister. Why do they have to grow up so fast??

This is discusting!! The other day I bought some boneless ribs and I cooked them for dinner last night. Mackenzie bit into hers and this came out. It's a blood vessel or something. It was so gross! We didn't eat anymore after that. I wish I had put something next to it so you could see how big it was but it was over 3 inches long-I have never seen anything like it!!

5 comments:

Kristina P. said...

Eeewwwww!

Tiffany P. said...

That happened to us like 3 years ago and I thought it was a freaking worm! I haven't touched ribs since. UGH!

The Jones Family said...

That is so gross did you call someone? i don't know if i can eat ribs again

Marble Quarry said...

Which is why I don't eat much meat! EWWWWW

Rindi said...

I can't believe Avery is walking! She is getting so big!