Wednesday, June 2, 2010

pre-school graduation

Last week Gavin had his pre-school graduation. They did a little program and got a scrapbook that their teachers made for them throughout the year. Gavin was so cute! I just love that little boy!! I can't believe he is going to be in kindergarten next year!! He is so excited! I have mixed feelings about it. I know he is ready and that he needs it but it's so hard to see my baby growing up and going to school. I am excited though to be able to spend some one-on-one time with Avery because I have never been able to. Gavin will miss his teachers but he has a great teacher next year for kindergarten!!

Miss LizzMiss Holly
Miss Heidi

2 comments:

Kristina P. said...

So cute! Love his little cap.

Catpad said...

ohh so cuute! congrats for your graduation kid XD