Wednesday, March 2, 2011

My Baby Girl

This picture was taken today.... Now let me give you a little background. Avery is now 2 1/2 years old. when she was 14 months old, we took her off the bottle. When she was 20 months old, I took away her binkies-That was a sad day. Here we are, almost 10 months later and look at her. Every now and then, we will stumble across a stray binki. This has happened 2 or 3 times so far. This one was just found in the bottom of a toybox. Most kids, once they are off of the binki for a few months, forget about it and can be around them without wanting one. Not my little Avery.. She gets SO excited! She pops it in her mouth, and it stays there. She won't let it out of her sight! So, I let her have it for the day, and once she is asleep, it dissapears. When she wakes up, the first thing she does is look for that binki. She must have a very addictive personality! She is going to be one unhappy little girl in the morning. I hate taking them away because she loves them so much and I still see her as my little baby but I know she is WAY too old to have them. I just think it's crazy that she still wants them after all this time!

0 comments: