Monday, July 25, 2011

Anderson Reunion

Last weekend we had our Anderson Family reunion. It worked out that Leslie would be here with her kids so we all just went to my mom's house and stayed there. We set up our tents in the backyard, ate lots of food, and enjoyed the company. It was good to see Leslie and the kids but we wish Erick could have been with her. Chris and Staci were also MIA. She had a pretty good excuse though- her baby will be coming sometime in the next few weeks. Grandma and Grandpa Palmer even made the long journey from Blanding to spend the weekend with us. It was great to see them. Of course, Grandpa and Grandma Anderson also came to visit while we were there. I didn't take too many pictures. I wish I had gotten pictures of everyone but I didn't. Here's the few that I did get..
Avery wasn't too interested in her dinner. She would rather eat sand out of the sand box. I don't know what it is with this kid but she eats everything she shouldn't eat, then doesn't want to eat the things she should. She will pick up gum, candy, anything she sees on the floor or outside on the ground. She will eat out of the garbage, chew on paper, eat sand, chalk, and last night I saw her licking the cement on the front porch-don't ask me why- She is pretty funny. Hopefully she will get a good immune system out of it lol!
After dinner, we all watched a movie outside with the projector. The boys picked Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles. My kids thought it was pretty exciting to be able to watch a movie out under the stars :)


Time for bed! Avery wasn't too excited to sleep out in the tent but she did it! Mackenzie slept at Sherin's with Sara and Bryn.

The kids all colored t-shirts which has been a tradition for 4 years now.


Then they had a blast playing in the water.


The kids played all day and surprisingly, they all got along really well! It was a pretty fun weekend!

0 comments: