Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Avery's Day-Care did a fundraiser where they had a guy come take pictures. I don't love them but I guess it's better than nothing.. In all of the family ones, I had a pretty good shadow on the side of my face. I did my best to fix it but when you look up close, They really don't look too good. They were good enough for Christmas cards though! The kid's pictures turned out okay. I just didn't like how he sat Mackenzie on a rocking horse.. Avery would have been one thing but Mackenzie is almost 10 years old so I thought the rocking horse was pretty crazy!
 He also took these of Avery.. They were all done while the kids were at Day-care and I was working. I think they are funny.. I am not a fan of the whole cowgirl theme but I had to post them for Dallas. Besides.. She is adorable no matter what she's wearing!

0 comments: