Tuesday, October 1, 2013

hahahahaha!!

Kids are hilarious!! They say the funniest things and I always think "I need to write that down".. but-I never do. Avery is especially funny and I thought I'd better get this one written down before I forget about it..
Last night we were talking about our schedule for today and I mentioned to Avery that she had her last soccer game today and that it was a make-up game for the game that was cancelled last week due to the rain. Fast forward about 20 hours.. I tell Avery to get ready for her game. She gets dressed and then asks if Mackenzie can do her make-up before we go to the game. I look at her and say.. No, you are not wearing make-up today. Especially not to soccer. She keeps asking about the make-up and just keeps getting more and more upset that I won't put any make-up on her.. Finally she says, "but, you said it was a make-up game!" and then she starts crying... and I start laughing! She got upset and ran to her room so we sent her in the bathroom and let mackenzie put some make-up on her. Then, I explain that when I said make-up game, that just meant that they were making up for their game that they had missed. It didn't have anything to do with the make-up that you wear on your face. Nothing more was said about it for about 45 minutes or so and I thought that was the end of it. Then, as she is getting ready to walk out the door she says.. I just don't know what to do.. am I supposed to take my make-up, or are they going to give me make-up at the game?? haha! priceless! I love my kids!

0 comments: