Tuesday, June 2, 2009

CaTcHiNg Up!!

It's time to catch up. My computer crashed so I didn't have a computer for a while. Luckily, the nice people at Best Buy were able to extract all of my files from the old hard drive. But, they were all just put into a single folder so I have spent hours and hours going through them and putting them back where they belong. I also had to reinstall all of my software and everything. What a pain! We've only had the computer for about 16 months. I guess we should have bought the extended warranty. Not that it would have done us any good anyway, because we bought it at Circuit City, and they are no longer in business. Anyway, the point is, I've got my computer back and all my files are now back where they should be! Yay!
Mackenzie is done with kindergarten. Where has the year gone? It seems like she was just starting. We are looking forward to summer-If it ever stops raining. It's been raining all week. We are going to Yellowstone this weekend and I'm kinda bummed because it's supposed to rain all weekend too. Oh well. It will still be fun.
My baby is already 9 months old! I can't believe it! It has gone by so fast! She is so much fun. She is into EVERYTHING! More than Mackenie and Gavin ever were. She is very "Grabby".
Mackenzie and Gavin absolutely adore her. They are all so fun to watch.
I took this the other day and thought is was so funny. I love her chubby legs and tummy.

Dallas took Gavin fishing the other day. They were gone ALL DAY and Gavin was furious when Dallas told him that they had to come home. He is definately his father's child!

Mackenzie got a caterpillar from school. She was so excited. She got to see the whole process of changing from a caterpillar to a butterfly.
She was sad when I made her let it go.
Silly girl.

6 comments:

Rindi said...

I love Avery's naked picture!!! Too cute! I wish my flubb was that cute ;)

Kristina P. said...

The naked picture is hilarious!

Tiffany P. said...

She looks so much like Taylor in her naked pic. It's so funny how little girls just have waaay more chub than boys.

Clayton & Kim said...

Ohhh cute... I love the chubby! That pictue makes me homesick for my chubby Jessi baby. Do you remember how chubby she was? I had to clean between those rolls! I loved it!

Gina said...

What a bottom on that adorable little girl!! Love it! Hannah misses Mackenzie terribly. Send her over her next week when you guys get back ok? Oh and thanks for ditching me with the girl scouts tomorrow. You are supposed to be there to help me stay sane!!!

Potters said...

Joni you take the best pics of your children I love them so much! You capture it all! Your kids are beautiful!