Monday, May 18, 2009

Girl Scouts Camp-out!!

For Girl Scouts, we had a mom and daughter camp-out. It was lots of fun. We did lots of fun crafts. We painted hot-dog sticks, made flower presses, and decorated little gardening aprons. The girls all got journals and pens. We played games, made s'mores, the girls all got little gardening tools, and some seeds to plant in their gardens. We went on a nature walk and had a scavenger hunt. It was fun to get some one on one time with Mackenzie. We don't get that very often. She is already looking forward to next year's camp-out.

Holding hands with Lindsay. They are so cute.
Getting ready to go to bed on the top bunk! She thought that was pretty cool.

Kenzie and Hannah going to bed
Painting her flower press
on our nature walk
She is so sweet!
The clan

trying to warm up in front of the fireplace.

6 comments:

McCreath's said...

looks like you guys had a lot of fun!!

Brooke said...

What fun! Now I'm wishing I'd signed Sierra up for Girl Scouts!

Kristina P. said...

How fun! This reminds me of Girl's Camp.

Rindi said...

How fun. I was a girl scout when I was little and the camp outs were always my favorite.

The Garza's said...

Holy crap could you be any cuter of a mom? Thanks for the comments on my blog- your so sweet and they really do help! I am so glad that you had so much fun on the mom/ daughter camping trip- Your kiddies are so lucky to have you! I just love your guts! your the best

Leslie said...

wow, looks like you guys had a great time. I think burning the marshmallows is the best part, it means you get to keep roasting!!!