Friday, November 6, 2009

We DID it!!

Well, we did it!! We bought a house, or are buying one anyway... We probably won't close until Dec. 15th which is perfect for me because my last day of finals is the 14th!! The kids are very excited. Mackenzie is already picking out colors for her room. She wants to paint unicorns on the wall????? I told her no, I don't know how to paint unicorns and her response was "I do!!" I'm going to have to let her down gently!! We are going to be doing lots of painting, putting up trim, and other small projects like that so it will keep me busy through the winter. The house is small but it has a HUGE yard so we are hoping to add on in a few years. Living here, there aren't too many options as far as real estate goes and we can't build because we don't have the 20% down they require for buying land so we are just happy that we finally found something that we can agree on..

6 comments:

Coby and KaeDawn said...

Congratulations! You will love having a house and it will definately keep you busy:)

Shane and Beth said...

Congrats!! How exciting for you!! Where is is?

Dave and Melissa Geddes said...

Yay! I can't wait to have a house of my own too. Your kids will love the big yard!

Norton's said...

Congrats!! That is a big step in life. I'm kinda nervous about buying a house. I wanna see pictures.

Leslie said...

Congrats guys. I can't wait to see pics!!

Kristina P. said...

Hope you're doing OK! You haven't posted in a while.