Friday, December 18, 2009

update

We are all moved in to our new house, the tree is up and I am so excited for Christmas. I love this time of year. I have no pictures to post. I have not taken hardly any pictures since I started school but I will get some up of the house as I get the rooms completed. right now I am trying to get the wall paper off of Mackenzie and Avery's walls. I think it was super glued on because it is not coming off very well. I have tried hot water with Downy, I have tried using a steamer and the top layer is coming off okay, yes, there are several lyers of wallpaper in that room, and the bottom layer is not coming off. I think I might just have to put a coat of primer over it, and do some texturing, then paint. Any other ideas?? I am not very good at this kind of thing. Anyhow, I hope you all have a wonderful holiday!!! Merry Christmas!!!

3 comments:

Rindi said...

I can't wait to see pictures. I'm so excited for you. Moving right before Christmas is hard.

Kristina P. said...

I am excited for pictures! Hope you have a great Christmas.

Staci Scott said...

That's what I did to the boys room at our first house. I textured first, then the primer and paint. It worked really well! Good luck!