Monday, February 1, 2010

Finally!!!

After 2 weeks of sleeping on the couch our bedroom is finally done!! Dallas completely gutted our bedroom. He replaced the cieling, and the sheetrock on the walls. We were living in complete chaos! I thought I was going to go crazy! But, it was well worth it! All we have left to do is the door, the closet doors, the trim. and the floorboards. We are going to have the bedroom door and closet doors custom made, then Dallas is going to make the trim. Hopefully it won't take too long! We also got new furniture, new curtains, and new bedding. Dallas and I have never had a very nice bedroom so I am so excited to have it done! And I was happy to get rid of the log bed!




The only thing i'm not sure about is these pictures that I hung up. Not all of the frames have pictures in them yet! I think I need an interior decorator bacause I am not sure what to do! I like it, I'm just not sure if I like it there. any suggestions??

5 comments:

Brooke said...

It's beautiful! I love it! You have done a great job with that house!!!

Norton's said...

Great job! I love it! I really love your bed too. Someday I hope to have a bedroom set.

McCreath's said...

Its so cute Joni! I love your bedroom set! Its goregous! And your saying on your mirror is great too! I love it!

Julie said...

Cute Room Joni! Good Job! Maybe you could put some pictures of close up flowers or scenery in the other frames.

Coby and KaeDawn said...

It looks so nice.. I love the furniture!