Wednesday, February 10, 2010

My Avery Baby!

It's hard to believe that my baby is already almost 18 months old! She is so fun and is full of attitude! She has been really sick with croup. We had to take her to the emergency room Friday night because she was having such a hard time breathing. She is doing pretty good now. She is coughing a lot and her voice still sounds pretty hoarse. It's so funny to hear her talk because she just has this little squeaky voice. I have to either sleep in her room or she sleeps in my room because otherwise, I won't hear her cry in the middle of the night. We slept with the windows open for a couple nights so she could breathe in the cold air, and during the day, we made frequent trips outside when she got congested. On one of those trips, I put her in her little tutu and took some pictures of her when she was walking around the yard. I bought these tutus (one for avery, and one for Mackenzie) a couple months ago with the intention of taking their pictures together and I just havent done it. I'll get to it one of these days!
Mackenzie playing on her bed with all of her stuffed animals. She has a TON of them and loves every one!

5 comments:

Mark said...

Hi you have a nice blog . The writing is very simple but sooting to the mind . Reading your blog I felt you might be a interested in a little literature . If you are then please do drop by my blog . I have posted only one writing at the moment but in a day or two another will be coming . Here is a link to my blog http://about-questionmark.blogspot.com/

Rindi said...

Avery is a doll. And so happy for being sick. Holy stuffed animals!!! That is a ton

Leslie said...

She is so cute. Sorry to hear she has been sick, that is not fun. The pictures look awesome. She has beautiful eyes!

Amy B. said...

Thank you for your comment on our little Sage...it has always been my biggest fear too...to lose a child...and this is so stinkin hard to go through! I pray that they will find peace soon!...thank you again!

Joe, Mandy, Lindsay, & Aubrey said...

Avery is so cute, I love the tutu and the pictures! and holy cow Mackenzie has a TON of stuffed animals! LOL! I thought my girls had a ton but nowhere near that! LOL! :P