Friday, March 5, 2010

Gavin's room

We have had Gavin's room done for a while- I just haven't gotten around to taking any pictures. He picked the colors and helped me paint a little bit and he was so excited! His room is pretty small so it's hard to get much of it in the picture but I think it turned out pretty good! All we have left to do is to get the closet doors hung. For now, I just hung a curtain. He has been pretty spoiled lately. Monday night me and him went on a date. I told him we could do whtever he wanted and he chose to go bowling and then out to dinner. It was a lot of fun! He is a funny kid. Then, Tuesday, Dallas wanted to go see Avatar but it's such a long movie, I didn't want to take Avery and I didn't want Kenzie stying out that late on a school night so Gavin and Dallas went by themselves. They both really liked it! Me and Kenzie are going to go see Alice in Wonderland when it comes out. Anyhow, we have been busy with the house. We are replacing all of the doors, the trim, some light fixtures, and the flooring in the kitchen. I have got the living room almost done. I textured the walls and painted, we hung the new door, all we have left is to put up the trim which should be this week so I will take some pictures when it's done!

4 comments:

Amanda Davenport said...

I just love his room and his sign you made very cute!!! I need one like that in treytons room!

~April~ said...

It is so cute Joni!!! I'm jealous that I can't paint anything... like I've got the time right? ;)

Rindi said...

Love it. Seeing his shelves, and toy cubbys, I've got my next project for Braden

jonisill said...

I wish i could take credit for the sign and shelf but I can't. I am not that creative! I wish I was though!!