Thursday, March 25, 2010

Mackenzie's new hair

Mackenzie was looking through her scrapbook and saw the pictures that we took about a year and a half ago when we cut her hair and ever since has been BEGGING me to cut it again. I was hoping she would forget about it but she hasn't. She asks several times a day. I really didn't want to cut it because we have been growing it out for so long and her hair grows so slowly! Well, yesterday I had a hair appointment and she kept begging to go with me so she could ask if someone could cut her hair too so I gave in. We decided that she is old enough to make some of these decisions on her own which is a hard thing for me to accept! It does look really cute on her!



3 comments:

Joe, Mandy, Lindsay, & Aubrey said...

Oh it is SO CUTE! I love it! :)

~April~ said...

Totally cute!

Gina said...

Oh I do love it. I just keep hoping Hannah won't want to cut hers. Not that she has any choice since her Dad won't allow it! ha ha