Monday, May 3, 2010

Avery's first haircut

I gave Avery her first haircut this past weekend. I wish I had taken some "before" pictures but I didn't think about it. Her hair was getting pretty long on the bottom but it looked so funny because it is so thin. Plus, i want to keep the back trimmed up so the top can have time to catch up! She was really good. She just sat and looked in the mirror while I cut it. I put the hair on the counter so I could take a picture of it but she knocked half of it onto the floor-so here's a picture of what was left. I cut about an inch and a half from the bottom. I had to put these on here too. This blanket is her FAVORITE!! She carries it around with her everywhere she goes. The funny thing is that when she is tired, sad ornery, or upset, she grabs the silky part and rubs it on her nose. She will sit for hours, just rubbing her nose with her blanket, and sometimes, she will bring it to me and rub it on my nose. It is the cutest thing!

1 comments:

Kristina P. said...

She's so cute! So pretty.