Monday, November 1, 2010

A little bit of everything!

Soccer has been over for a few weeks but I have been slacking a little bit! This is Gavin's team. I was his coach this year. It was a lot of fun. The kids are adorable but I am so glad to have it over with!
I didn't take many pictures this year as they were playing but I took a few. Avery found the rocking horse and fell in love. It has been in the garage and my plan was to leave it there until we got her out of her crib and into her big bed so the horse could take the place of the crib in her room. Well, now we have it in the living room Avery LOVES it and wouldn't let it stay in the garage.


HaLlOwEeN!!!

For Halloween, of course, we had to carve some pumpkins. The kids had so much fun! Avery even pulled out most of the guts by herself!Then she put them back in.and colored on it with a marker. This was her finished product....When she was finished, Mackenzie carved it for her.Mackenzie and Gavin working on their pumpkins..All finished! at the trunk-or-treat. Gavin dressed up as a cop. Mackenzie ws a vampire. We painted her face for the school Halloween party but she didn't want it painted for trick-or-treating She even had a bat in her hairand Avery was the cutest little elephant I have ever seen! We had to put a flower on the ear so she wouldn't look like a little boy.This is the candy thief.. Gavin went to bed and had stashed his candy on his shelf. A little later I realized I hadn't heard Avery in a while. This is where we found her... She had dumped all of Gavin's candy out and was eating it as fast as she could open it. Gavin slept through the whole thing.

Avery's hair-cut



Before....And after.... This is the 3rd time I have chopped off her little mullet. The back keeps growing but the top just will not grow! It took me quite a while to cut it because she wouldn't sit still but I think it turned out pretty dang cute! I had to throw in these 2 pictures. Avery's new thing is she loves to wear Gavin and Kenzie's clothes. Especially Gavin's swimming suits and Kenzie's pj's. She will go into Gavin's room, pick a swimsuit and she will not give up until she has it on.

0 comments: