Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Ready or not!

I am going through my files and deleting pictures that I don't want and I figured, even though it's old news, I would post these before I delete them! I am so not ready for the cold weather!! It snowed a couple weeks ago and this is what we woke up to.....The trees hadn't lost any of their leaves and the snow was very heavy so we had several branches break off of our trees. Dallas wasn't home so I thought it would just have to wait till he got back but thanks to some good friends, it all got cleaned up that day. Hopefully we can survive the rest of the winter without any more damage to our trees!

I really, really, really don't like the cold or the snow and winter just seems to come way to early and it stays way too long!! I think I am ready to move to florida! Anyone want to join me??

2 comments:

Gina said...

NO! The snow is by far the best part of Wyoming you crazy girl!

Julie said...

Oh my!! That is crazy!!!! I can't believe how big those trees are and the branches broke!! It must have been a ton of snow! Cute pictures of the kids and their sports, and Halloween!! Looks like lots of fun!