Thursday, September 1, 2011

Craziness

Things have been so crazy around here but it’s been great. We are making lots of changes and I am hoping that they turn out to be good changes. I think they will be. the biggest change is that I am going back to work. It’s a little scary because I have not worked in almost 7 years. I was planning on staying home with my kids till they were all in school, but this job came up, and I decided to take it. I am going to be a para-educator for a Kindergarten class. I am so excited. I think It will be lots of fun! They told me yesterday that over 90 people applied for the job and I got it.. So, I think it was meant to be! so, along with me going to work, means that Avery has to go to Day-Care. I am a little hesitant, but I think it will be a good thing.

 avry's haircut 005 copy

On her first day, Gavin and Kenzie had to go for a little while too so I think that helped- having them with her. She got to go on a field trip and ride a “big bus” and she was so excited to tell me all about it when I picked her up. She will be in pre-school too while she is there so I think she’s going to enjoy her time there.

avry's haircut 011 copyavry's haircut 013 copy 2avry's haircut 012 copyist day of school 002 copy

I think they wore her out!

ist day of school 019 copy

Mackenzie and Gavin also started a new year of school. Gavin is in first grade, and Mackenzie is a big 3rd-grader! I can’t believe it! Where has the time gone? Mackenzie will soon be starting in a sewing class that she is so excited for and she and Avery both will be starting dance classes as well.

ist day of school 023 copy

ist day of school 025 copy

This is Avery’s jeep we bought her a couple weeks ago at a yard sale. She was so excited! she plays with it every day!

jordan's wedding 001 copy

These pictures were taken this morning.. Avery walked up to me and said “will you get all of this hair off of my shirt?” Then I realized what she had done.. She cut a big chunk out of her hair!! She has done this once before, but she only cut a little bit so it was easy to hide.. There will be no hiding it this time! She is pretty proud of herself.. She said she wants hair like daddy’s!

avry's haircut 016 copyavry's haircut 026 copy

0 comments: