Thursday, December 22, 2011

It’s almost here!

Christmas is almost here and I still have pictures I have not posted from summer. It’s just too hard to find the time to do all of the things I want to do. my goal for the holidays this year, is to get caught up on the kids’ scrapbooks. I am so far behind! I also need to get my blog all caught up so I can get it printed!  Here are a few pictures from when we went to the zoo a few months ago.. Looking at these makes me miss the warm weather!zoo 001zoo 004 copyzoo 012 copyzoo 024 copyzoo 062 copyzoo 075zoo 077 copyzoo 082zoo 084 copy

and here are some pictures from the girls’ Christmas dance performance- which was also Avery’s very first experience of being on stage. She was so excited. Mostly just because she had been dying to wear her costume! She looked adorable in her little pink tutu (especially when paired with her boots lol!).table 025 copytable 028 copytable 034Avery danced with her teddy bear and Mackenzie actually smiled a little bit while on stage- first time ever! She usually looks like she is bored to death while dancing.007 copytable 045table 050 copytable 057 copytable 068 copytable 079 copyShe was so proud of herself!table 085 copcytable 086 copytable 085 copyAvery and her friend Camryn. Cam did not want her picture taken!table 091 copy

Mackenzie and her best friend Jaydee.chester 019

The kids got an early Christmas surprise this year… His name is Chester and he is a Welsh Corgi. Dallas has wanted one forever and I finally caved. 2 weeks later, and I am already regretting it though. I guess I had forgotten how big of a pain puppies are. The kids love him though and Tucker- Dallas’s other dog- is thrilled to have a friend.

0 comments: