Wednesday, April 1, 2015

Universal Studios

Universal studios was great too! There was so much to see and do and the rides were really fun! The 3D ones are so fun but I can only go on a few before I start to get a headache. The kids couldn't get enough of them though!
red carpet.. Mario Lopez was there filming EXTRA



These 2 from The Mummy were so funny.
Our favorite ride was the Jurasic park ride. 
Mackenzie and Avery got unicorns from the despicable me movie. They are so cute!

The one guy wasn't part of the statue. We were standing there for probably 10 minutes before I realized that he was moving around. 
Hehe! This is my favorite picture from the trip. The minion was so funny. H'e protecting us from Dallas.
 Who is that guy??
 We went to a show where we got to see pet actors.. like the dog from the grinch, one of the dogs off of the buddy movies, the parrot from we bought a zoo, ect.. The kids even got to pet a few of them. They were pretty excited about that!
 Waterworld show
The Transformers were so fun!
Dora
Time to go!

The kids and the treasures they bought during the trip.
Gavin spent most of his money building a remote controlled car. It was pretty fun.. He got to pick all of the pieces and build it himself. 
Saying goodbye
All packed up and ready to go home. I thought after being away from home, I'd be anxious to get home but I could have easily stayed another week or two! The kids were glad to get home to their own beds though.  Time to start planning our next vacation!

0 comments: