Friday, December 12, 2008

SaNtA ClAuS IS cOmInG tO tOwN!!!

SaNtA cLaUs came to our ward party this year. Gavin was so funny! This is the first time he's really gotten into the whole ChRiStMaS thing. All of the kids were standing in the front of the room waiting for SaNtA to come in and the next thing I know, Gavin is running toward me, jumping, with his hands over his mouth, and giggling like a little girl. He was SO excited. I told him to go see sAnTa and suddenly his smile dissapeared and he got a serious look on his face and said "can you come with me??" Gavin told him that he wants a motorcycle for cHrIsTmAs. (SaNtA told me that he has a bicycle that looks like a motorcycle. So Gavin should be happy:) Mackenzie went next and told him that she wants a fur real friends Roll-Over-pup for ChRiStMaS. She also said that his name is Tumbles. I THOUGHT SaNtA was done shopping but due to this new piece of info. "SaNtA" was suddenly searching frantically for "Tumbles". Thank goodness for the internet. I love cyber-shopping! It has made ChRiStMaS shopping a pleasure! Of course Avery didn't say anything but she also didn't cry, so that was good. P.s. I just have to brag and say that Avery has turned into such a good baby!! She is always happy and has started sleeping through the night. My kids have all been good sleepers. ( they must be related to me!) Avery sleeps from about 10:00 at night to about 9:30 in the morning. That's almost 12 hours!!! When she finally decides to wake up however, I've got to be right there, bottle in hand because she she thinks she's starving to death. She went from waking up every 3 hours to sleeping 12 hours straight within a matter of days. I LOVE this baby!!

4 comments:

Rindi said...

That's awesome that Avery has started sleeping good for you. It's so nice. I'm so excited to see what Joye does with Santa. And the boys for that matter they are usually scared.

Wright Family said...

I know what you mean when she wakes up she thinks she is starting. How old is she now? My kids have always sleep threw the night too. I love it. I dont know if i could wake up ever two hours. But i never nursed so it was a bottle and they got fuller so they could sleep longer. Im so excited to see you tomorrow. Cant wait to finally see that baby girl.. YEAAH and the rest of you guys too of course.

My kids haven;t really asked santa for anything they went and saw him but didnt say what they really wanted. So, I guess he gets off easy this year.

C you tomorrow. Im having Kylei's b-day party here tonight with 20 little kids probably. Then tomorrow work 6-3 then our party then sunday is my family christmas party in snowville crazy weekend.

Marble Quarry said...

How in the world do you get lucky enough for your kids to ask for simple things? Rowdy told Santa he wants a "Real Dirt Bike" and then preceded to let Santa know that even though Rhett can't talk, that they both want a baby sister! If only my kids were easy to shop for! I doubt I'll find a baby sister on the internet that I can afford!

Coby and KaeDawn said...

That's so cute that they were so excited:)..It will be so fun to take Braxton to see Santa next year. I already know what you mean about them changing and growing so fast. Braxton is getting bigger and he is getting little chubby cheeks! haha