Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Christmas Tag

I have been tagged by Gina.
The rules are to list ten material wishes and then tag ten people.


1. I want a bike so I can go on rides with my kids now that they are getting old enough. I was going to get one for christmas but now it's going to have to wait until spring which is OK cuz it's too cold for riding bikes right now anyway.

2. One of life's simplest pleasures: I want a lifetime supply of symphony bars. The kind with almonds and toffee in it. And, I want to be able to eat them without getting fat.

3. I want a new computer. One that doesn't give me fits. We have had this one for barely a year and have had problems since day one.

4. I want a new dress. One that I like. I can't even tell you how many times I have gone shopping for a dress and have come home empty-handed because I can't ever find any that fit right that I like.

5. I want an SUV that gets more than the 18mpg that I'm getting now.

6. I want a house that has 4 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms, and a bonus room so Dallas has a place to keep all of his deer antlers and other hunting stuff so that I never have to see it.

7. I want a personal chef so that I never have to cook again.

8. I want a bigger washer and dryer.

9. I want to go on a tropical vacation for two weeks. one week with the kids, and one week without them.

10. New shoes. Lots and lots of shoes. Thats one thing that I never spend much money on but would like to if I could.

I TAG: Leslie, Staci, Sherin, Rindi, Ashley, Ashleigh, Tiffany, KaeDawn, Melissa, Alyson

1 comments:

Leslie said...

That is so funny Gavin thinks every morning is christmas, I guess all the build up will really make Christmas AWESOME!! You can come visit us for two weeks, and the second week we will keep the kids while you do the kid-less vacation thing!!