Sunday, April 5, 2009

Gavin's Big Weekend

Gavin had a great Birthday. Friday for his Birthday he wanted pizza, and he wanted to make his own cake. So I helped him make his cake. He picked monster trucks and m&m's to decorate it. We ate dinner, had cake, and he opened his presents. We take our kids to the store and let them choose their own birthday presents, so he already knew what he was getting.

He chose tools, The screaming Banshee truck, a big semi truck filled with little cars, and the space Buddies movie. Mackenzie picked him some stuffed bears, and Avery got him Aarplanes.Saturday, we went to Salt Lake to the Living Planet Aquarium. It was fun. My kids loved it. Mackenzie had to look at EVERYTHING! She thought it was great. Gavin loved the shark tank and the gift shop.

this fish was HUGE
All the kids, except Shelby, Avery,Gage and Nate



I thought the Jellyfish were pretty cool

Mackenzie trying to touch the sting-ray. She would stick her hand in, but never dared get close enough to touch it.

Grandma Sill and Avery
My camera's battery died about 10 minutes after we got there because I, of course, forgot to charge it. Oh well-At least I got a few pictures. Then we went to the to the gift shop and Grandma Sill let them all pick a toy. Thank You! When we got done, the kids were starving, so we went to lunch at the Mayan. The food wasn't great, but it was fun watching the cliff divers. We came home to a ton of snow, I think it's the most snow we've had all winter combined! Hopefully it melts fast! I am ready for spring!

3 comments:

Kristina P. said...

What a great birthday! I haven't been to the aquarium yet, but I need to go!

Rindi said...

Looks like he made a killing! We've been wanting to take the kids to the aquarium for a while. Looks like fun!

Leslie said...

Wow, what a great birthday!!! I can't believe he is already 4!!! The aquarium looks like a lot of fun!