Wednesday, April 8, 2009

sick day

I have been sick and Sunday was the worst day by far! I was dizzy, my ears hurt, my throat hurt, and I was hacking all day. So Dallas took Mackenzie, Gavin, Uncle Preston, and Grandpa Sill, up to Flaming Gorge for a couple hours. The kids had fun running around and throwing rocks into the water. As for me and Avery, We stayed home, took a much needed nap, watched Twilight, and made some vegetable soup.

Grandpa Sill and Uncle Preston


They saw these big-horned Sheep-Gavin was so excited.

6 comments:

Coby and KaeDawn said...

Hope you get feeling better!

Brooke said...

I'm sorry you've been sick! I hope you feel better soon!

Rindi said...

I hope you are feeling better. If it was me, I would have bargined with Braden to take the baby too :)
It looks like they had fun on their little trip. The big-horned sheep are awesome.

Kristina P. said...

I hope you feel better! Being sick is the worst!

Wright Family said...

Oh how fun for the kids.. How longof Drive is that from your house?

Potters said...

Joni,
I hope you get feeling better! I am sorry you have been sick. I wish i was there to help ya.