Wednesday, April 22, 2009

RaNdOm

Aww... Such sweet kids!


Avery and Kenzie snuggling on the couch
Gavin is such a boy! The other day, he was watching this bird and asked, "can I catch it?" We said "sure you can." Of course, we didn't think he would be able to, but the next thing we knew, he was standing on the porch with that little bird in his hands. He was so proud of himself. We let him hold it for a minute, then he let it go.
My sister Staci and her family came over the other day and the kids had a blast playing together. They got out a box of dixie cups and played with them for hours.. I wish I could be entertained so easily. Thanks for coming guys! It was fun!

3 comments:

Rindi said...

I can't believe that he caught that bird!!!

Lisa Summers & Fam said...

Awe look how cute those kids are. I will have to get some dixie cups to help entertain my daughter!

Wright Family said...

So cute.. Gavin and Buddy are so much alike trever took buddy fishing today and he loved it.