Friday, January 15, 2010

Happy Birthday!!

Today is Mackenzie's 7th birthday. I can't believe it!! She is getting too big! she brings so much joy into our home and I don't know what we would do without her. She is such a sweet girl and is very eager to please. She is always very helpful and wants to be involved in everything. She loves school and is very smart. She picks up on things very quickly and she loves to talk. She can be shy at times, but at home, she never stops (I guess she is related to me!). she loves her brother and sister very much and she LOVES LOVES LOVES stuffed animals. She also loves to do crafts, read, sing, play games, dance, and help me cook. I am so proud of the person she is and I can't wait to see what she will accomplish in the future- I just wish that time would slow down a little bit. I kept telling her that I was going to cancel her birthday because I want her to stay six forever- she didn't think I was very funny. I hope she knows how much we love her. Happy Birthday Mackenzie!!!

2 comments:

Kristina P. said...

Happy birthday to Mackenzie!

Rindi said...

Happy Birthday!!! Hope you had a good one