Wednesday, July 28, 2010

The Andersons

We had a little Anderson get together over the weekend of the 24th. Everyone came to my house and set up tents in the backyard. We missed Erick, Leslie, Bryn, Kyler, and Koby. It was fun to get together and see everyone. The kids had a lot of fun playing together. Avery just ate chalk

Mackenzie coloring with sidewalk chalk
and Avery eating it. She was eating an orange popsicle, but I guess she thought the chalk was better
Mackenzie and Sara with Kenzie's new kitty
The kids colored their own cups and tote bags
This is the look Avery had on her face in about half of the pictures I took over the weekend. Priceless!!
Mackenzie and Gavin decorating their bags.

Avery and Taylor taking turns drinking from the hose
Friday night the kids did some sparklers and Avery LOVED it!! As soon as hers was gone she would start begging for more

Kyrie loved them too!!
I love this picture. Avery was a grandpa's girl. She LOVES her grandpa. If she could see him, she thought he needed to be holding her. All day Sunday after everyone left, she kept saying "Gompa Go??" Then when I was putting the pictures on my computer every time she would see a picture of him she would say "Gompa!! Gompa!!" and she would do this thing with her hands reaching out to the computer that she does when she wants to be picked up- like he was going to jump out of the computer and hold her. Then I would change the picture to something else and she would start crying. Waiting for the parade to start!
Saturday morning we went to the parade. again, Dallas drove the fire truck and took Mark, Mackenzie, Sara, Dusty, and Rylee with him
After the parade, the guys played the saltine game. You have to eat 6 saltine crackers in one minute without taking a drink of water. Doesn't sound too hard does it?? well, it's impossible- and pretty funny to watch!!
Mark Braden
Chris
Grandpa
Dallas
Then they played horse granny style. That was pretty funny too!
Rylee The kids painting T-shirts
One of the few pictures I got of Gavin. He won't let me take his picture anymore. In fact, I didn't really get any pictures of any of the boys... Every time I had my camera out, they were nowhere to be seen!!
Gavin, Jaxon, Dusty, Alek, Hayden, Rylee, Taylor, Sara, and Mackenzie taking a picture to send to Bryn and Kyler
Saturday night we did some fireworksJaxon, Mackenzie, and her friend Kolby
Avery loved them- here's the face again!!
Joye hated them!! She would not let me see her face.

Thanks everyone for coming!! We had a great time!

0 comments: