Wednesday, November 30, 2011

School Pictures

We all got school pictures taken this year. On picture day, I did not realize that I would be getting my picture taken along with the kids. Even Avery got her pictures taken at day-care. Thanksgiving was last week and we spent the weekend in Utah. We had lots of fun but I neglected to take any pictures. We spent Thanksgiving with my family then me, Sherin and my mom hit the black friday sales at midnight. It was crazy! We found a few things but nothing to make going shopping at midnight worth it. Then on Saturday, Mackenzie and I went to the Ballet West nutcracker. Trey had a part in it and he was adorable! I also finished up my Christmas shopping while we were there. Yay for getting it done early!  

school pics 001school pics 004school pics 002school pics 003

1 comments:

Queen of Kings said...

So Cute!!! Love them all I can't believe how big your kids are getting they are so cute. I LOVE your family pic on top of your blog! You are Beautiful Sister and you have a beautiful family!