Monday, April 21, 2008

I've Been Tagged!!

A-Attatched or Single? attatched to Dallas
B-Best Friend? Dallas
C-Cake or pie? Definately cream pie
D-Day of Choice? Saturday
E-Essential Items? mascara, chapstick, lotion, and my planner
F-Favorite Color? blue
G-Gummy Bears or Worms? Bears
H-Hometown? Garland
I-Indulgences? Popcorn, and a good movie
J-January or July? July-I hate winter
K-Kids? 2 1/2 Mackenzie-5, Gavin-3, and Avery or Cooper will be joining us in a few months
L-Life is incomplete without? My family
M-Marriage Date? October 13, 2001
N-Number of Siblings? 1 brother, and 3 sisters
O-Oranges or apples? Oranges
P-Phobias or fears? Wild animals, and I dont like to be home alone at night.
Q-quotes? "you should always be kind to everyone because the toes you crush today could be attatched to the butts you kiss tomorrow"
R-Reason To Smile? My kids
S- Season? Summer-when it's nice and warm
T-Tag 5 People? Ashleigh Garza
U-Unknown Fact? I can't think of any
V-Very Favorite Store? What? Store? Any that you can shop from on-line. (Old Navy, children's Place, Kohl's and Target)
W-Worst Habbit? Picking at my fingernails
X-X-Ray or Ultrasound? Ultrasound, of course
Y-Your Favorite Food? Taco's, green salad, and blueberry muffins
Z-Zodiac? Libra

0 comments: