Monday, April 21, 2008

The joys of little Boys

So, we've been working on the potty training thing for quite some time now, and Gavin is doing really well. He still has some accidents, but he's in undewear which is a huge victory. Anyway, the kids were outside playing the other day, when Mackenzie came in and told me that Gavin had pooped and peed outside. I was not very happy about him having another accident so I told her to go back out and tell him to come in so I could clean him up. A few minutes later, he came walking in, buck naked, with all of his clothes in his hands. I should also add that it was not a warm day. It was very cold outside. So, I got him into the bathroom and started looking. All of his clothes were clean and dry. I said "you didn't pee in your pants, they are dry." Well, come to find out, He had pooped and peed outside, but not in his pants. He had taken off all of his clothes and found a nice spot on the cement, right in front of the playhouse, and went to the bathroom right there. He's definately a boy. Mackenzie would never even dream of doing that. Even when we go fishing or hiking, It doesn't matter how bad she needs to go, she will hold it until we get home. It must be a boy thing. He was so proud of himself!! I guess I should just be happy that it wasn't in his underewear. No matter how much my kids drive me crazy, they make me laugh every day. My life would be very boring if it weren't for them.

1 comments:

The Garza's said...

Hey that is funny - GO Gavin! I love your little family. You'll have to let me know if you find out what you are having - DON"T DO IT!!! but if you do let me know, cause if it a girl i really want to throw you a baby girl baby shower to replace all the stuff you gave away -k- also check out my blog, I just re-did my pics of my kitchen. I want you to see it -k- love your guts!