Wednesday, August 12, 2009

So Big!!

Avery is almost a year old. I can't believe it! She is growing up so fast. She loves to hold my hands and walk around the house. It won't be long and she'll be walking around all on her own. I hope she takes her time. I am in no hurry for her to grow up. She has been such a fun baby! She is almost always happy and she has the funniest personality. She tries to mimic everything the other kids do. Mackenzie was trying to take a picture of her standing by herself, but she'll only do it for a couple seconds. The pictures were all just a second too early, or too late! I really haven't taken very many pictures this summer and I can't believe that it's almost over. This is what Mackenzie and Gavin have spent their summer doing.. Playing outside. They have played in the water almost every day. We get out the slip n' slide and the swimming pool, but most of their time is spent running through the sprinkler. Gavin still loves to dig with his shovel!Avery loves playing outside too. The other kids will walk outside and she will crawl over and sit by the door and cry until I take her out.




2 comments:

Kristina P. said...

Your kids are all so beautiful!

Travis & Alisa said...

I am sad summer is almost over too! I am not ready to be stuck inside all winter! Your kids are so cute! Does Avery get to have a big birthday party?