Saturday, August 8, 2009

Park City

This weekend my friends and I all abondoned our families and went to Park City for a much needed mini vacation. We rented a condo and did some shopping. It was so fun! We met for dinner at Baja Cantina. It was so good! This is our condo. It was so nice! It had 4 big bedrooms, and 3 bathrooms.

The best part was that we had our own personal hot tub out on the deck. We stayed in it until about 1:00 in the morning.
Then we stayed up until 5:00 in the morning talking and laughing. It was so nice to have some time to just be "me" not "mommy"Saturday we spent the whole day shopping. I am now officially done school shopping for the kids. YAY!! It's so nice to actually be able to go into the store and try something on! I never get to do that becuse I'm always dragging three kids along with me. We had such a great time! I can't wait till next year!
The kids stayed home with Dallas and it sounds like they had a fun time also. It's so nice to get away sometimes but I am always glad to come home! I missed my family and I was happy to get home to see them!

4 comments:

Kristina P. said...

That is so awesome that you were able to get that many women together!

The Johnson's said...

It was such a blast and I'm already looking forward to next year! I love our chats we get to have til 5am! I think it helps us all get even closer as friends just to take all night and catch up with what's going on in each others lives. PS. You look so good! Your so tiny

Coby and KaeDawn said...

Looks like fun:) Your hair is so cute !!

Wright Family said...

Im so glad that this many girls came... Wow i cant believe its already here and gone.. Seems like yesterday. We meet there with the kids and said we should do it... Glad i did..

Thanks girls for all coming..