Thursday, August 19, 2010

kids

Yesterday I tried to take a few pictures of the kids. Avery is turning two so I wanted to get her 2 year old pictures done. Well, we went and got a few. Avery only cooperated for about the first 2 minutes so I think I will take her back another day by herself and try to get a few more. I really wish I could learn how to take pictures using the manual settings on my camera. Maybe some day I can take a class...
I love this one! What a handsome boy!

I love Avery's smile in this one
These bottom 3 are my favorites of the 3 kids.

3 comments:

Rindi said...

So cute. I love them

Dave and Melissa Geddes said...

Wow. What beautiful kids! Theses turned out so professional. You really should start a business...with all your extra time ;) No really, I would pay good money for pics like this.

Gina said...

What a fabulous spot to take pictures at!! I wonder where you got the idea?? ha ha ha. They are super cute as always. That's why you are my favorite photographer!!