Monday, August 9, 2010

PARK CITY!!!

Me and my friends have made it a yearly tradition to go to park city for a girl's weekend. Thanks Ashley for all of your hard work in planning it!! It was lots of fun! I didn't take too many pictures because I didn't want to pack around my camera. eating dinner at baja cantina

We went to see The Other Guys. It was pretty funny!! We had 11 people this year! This is everyone but Misty, Lindsay, and Tabitha. I didn't get any pictures of us all together.
misty brought her baby CiCi. She is adorable!! I am so glad that I was finally able to see her!We got the EXACT same condo that we had last year. It was really nice!
hot tub anyone???
hot tub gossip is the best!!! Me and Ashley stayed up ALL night talking the first night then we all stayed up till 3 am the 2nd night. I figured I went 43 hours without sleeping. I was a little tired when I got home!!Of course, we couldn't go to Park City without doing some shopping!!
When we got back to the condo we had to show everyone what we bought
these are most of my purchases for the day. I finished up the kids school shopping Yay!! oh, and I also got us all new shirts for our famly pictures and some big star jeans which I LOVE!!
While we were there Lindsay cut my hair and put in a few blonde extentions. I love it! Thanks Lindsay!! I am so lucky to have my friends! How many people do you know that are still close to their high school friends 10 years later??? We are pretty spread out as far as where we live now but we always try to get together a couple times per year. I can't wait till next time!!!

0 comments: