Thursday, September 2, 2010

HaPpY BiRtHdAy!!!!

My little Avery is turning 2 today!! It amazes me at how fast the time flys!! Avery is a blast!! It has been so fun to watch her grow. She is very naughty! She doesn't share, she's very impatient, and she has the biggest sweet tooth I've ever seen! I love everything about her! Even when she's at her worst- throwing a tantrum- kicking and screaming, I still can't help but laugh because everything she does is just so dang cute! She definately has the "youngest child" syndrome.. She is pretty spoiled. She knows how to get what she wants. Even Mackenzie and Gavin can't resist her pouty little face. Avery loves playing outside. She loves to jump, play on the slide, and go for walks and bike rides. Most of all, she loves to swing! She also loves to draw... on EVERYTHING!! the walls, the door, the table, in library books, on her arms and legs, anywhere but on paper! Mackenzie and Gvin leave pencils, crayons, and pens, lying around and
Avery finds them every time!! Thank goodness for Mr. clean magic erasers! Avery talks more and more every day and I just love how she forms her words. adyse= outside, gwink=drink, banket=blanket, dooday=birthday, yunch=lunch, pay=play, noni=joni, piwow= pillow, dowa= door, mowa= more, wing=swing, dump=jump. Most of her words she says correctly, these are just a few of those that she doesn't. Avery has been so cute today- I woke her up singing happy birthday and she just giggled. I keep singing it to her and she just smiles and laughs every time. Dallas is gone hunting today so we arent going to celebrate till tomorrow- but I will make some cupcakes today that we will share with the neighbor kids. then tomorrow, I will make her big cake. I am going to try to make a train cake- wish me luck! Hopefully it will turn out okay! Anyhow, I am just so glad that Avery joined our little family. I feel like she completes us- our family wouldn't be whole without her. I don'k know what I would do without any of them. I have the best three kids in the world!! We love you miss Avery!! Have a wonderful 2nd Birthday!!!

5 comments:

Kristina P. said...

I can't believe she's already 2! She just keeps getting prettier.

Rindi said...

Happy Birthday, you little chalk eater, you!

Queen of Kings said...

Happee Birthday Darling Avery! I can't believe she is 2! You're such a darling family I Hope her birthday is full of Joy! Love Your posts!

Staci Scott said...

I hope she has a great day!

~April~ said...

She's such a cutie!