Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Ho Ho Ho!

We went to the Craft Fair this last weekend and the kids saw Santa. I thought Avery would be terrified but she wasn't. She was so excited to see him and to sit on his lap. She told him that she wants babies for Christmas. Mackenzie told him roller skates, and Gavin said an i-pod- not hot wheels . I don't know why he asked for that because he already has one... I think the kid before him asked for an i-pod so he just said the same thing! Mackenzie also had her christmas dance performance the other night and she did really well. I didn't get many pictures but here's a few. I did record it though so if I get a chance, maybe I will put in on here.

Mackenzie and her friend Hannah.

say cheese!!!


1 comments:

Gina said...

Just so you know...I didn't have this cute picture of Hannah and Mackenzie so I STOLE it!