Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Santa found us!!

It looks like Santa found us! We even made a new record this year! We didn't wake up to open presents till 8:00. Well, actually, Mackenzie woke us up at some point and asked if we could go open presents. We told her no and she crawled in bed with us. A half hour or so later, she asked again so I asked her to look and see what time it was. Her reply was.... 4:24. I told her to go back to sleep and that we could get up at 6:30. The next thing I knew, gavin was jumping up and down at the foot of my bed and it was 8:00 am. The kids were so excited!

Dallas's stocking
Mackenzie's stocking
Gavin's stocking
Joni's stocking
and Avery's stocking
This has to be the most important gift of the day.. Avery got her monkey!!
I got some boots

Avery got..CHAPSTICK!! I think she loves chpstick even more than candy! And that is saying a lot!
Gavin got a guitar
Mackenzie got the wii just dance 2 game. I have been watching her and Dallas play it all weekend. It's pretty entertaining!
I got the older kids some new sleeping bags and had their names embroidered on them. They turned out really cute!

This is all of my stuff. Mackenzie picked me the ironing board all by herself! I was impressed!
This is what Gavin picked for Avery. He ws so excited when we bought it!
Avery with the rest of her things. She got the tent, little sleeping bag, and lots of babies and accessories!
This was our family gift. A picture of the Bountiful Temple.
Mackenzie and her goods!
Gavin with all of his new thingsand this is what Dallas got minus a sweatshirt that he was wearing.
Overall, we had a great Christmas! In fact, I think this one has been my favorite so far. The kids are getting older and are lots of fun and we didn't have to go anywhere for 2 days! We just stayed home and played games, watched movies, and had fun spending time together!

0 comments: