Wednesday, October 22, 2008

8 Fun Things

I've been tagged by Leslie

8 T.V shows I love to watch

1. My name is Earl
2. The office
3. Extreme Makeover Home Edition
4. Without a Trace
5. So you Think You Can Dance
6. American Idol
7. CSI
8. Criminal Minds

8 Favorite Restaurants

1. Tepanyaki (Yum!)
2. Chilis
3. Sizzler
4. Ihop
5. The Cracker Barrell
6. Fiesta Guadalajara
7. The Mandarin Garden
8. Red Lobster

8 Things That Happened Yesterday

1. Took Gavin to Pre-School
2. Took Mackenzie to Dance
3. Did tons of Laundry
4. Got spit-up on by Avery
5. Went to the Grocery Store
6. Played Trains with Gavin
7. Helped Mackenzie clean her room
8. Took the kids to Pizza Hut for dinner (Good pasta)

8 Things I'm Looking Forward to

1. The Twilight Movie (Girl's Night Out! Yeah!)
2. Christmas (I Love Christmas)
3. Avery Sleeping Through The Night
4. Owning My Own House
5. ThanksGiving
5. The Hunting Season to be Over
6. Winter to be over (It hasn't even started yet and I'm already wishing it were over. I hate the
cold!)
7. Friday -We are having a game-night with some friends
8. Gavin not having any more accidents (That would be Great!)

8 Things On My Wish-List!

1. I wish my kids would stop growing so fast!
2. I wish we could have a couple more weeks of warm weather so I could get some yard work done (Now that I'm in a position to do it)
3. To get all of our debt paid off so that we can buy a house
4. To learn to be a better cook. I hate cooking and i'm reluctant to try new things because they never turn out right. Maybe I should start watching the cooking shows like Leslie!
5. To be more patient with my kids
6. I wish my hair would grow faster! (I decided to grow it out again and it's driving me CRAZY!
7. I wish I could lose these last 10 lbs of baby weight
8. I wish I could spend one more day with my sister Tina

8 people I Tag

1. Tiffany N.
2. Ashleigh
3. Gina
4. Tiffany P.
5. Ashley
6. Amanda
7. Allyson
8. Melissa

0 comments: