Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Too Cute!

Avery likes to be wherever I am. She likes to be held most of the time and if I'm not holding her, she at least wants to be able to see me. When I shower, she sits in the bouncy chair next to the tub. She won't go to bed until I do. Her bassinett ( ??I have no idea how to spell it) is right next to my bed. I dont have to hold her or touch her, she just has to know that i'm there or she won't go to sleep. When I cook, she sits in her bumbo chair on the kitchen floor. Today I was making dinner and she fell asleep in her chair. She just looked so cute that I had to take a picture.

3 comments:

Rindi said...

She looks so big. I swear we just saw you, and she was still tiny. These babies need to slow down.

The Johnson's said...

Ha Ha! Lyndee did the exact same thing! That is too funny :) We need to talk and I want to meet that cute little baby! P.S. your fam pics are adorable

Wright Family said...

Oh my gosh how cute.. Does she hold her head up she looks so much older. I still want to see her before she get so much bigger.