Thursday, November 20, 2008

It's a Miracle!!!

Dallas is going to kill me for doing this so I'd better enjoy it while I can. I'm sure you all know this by now. I HATE facial hair. So what does Dallas decide to do right after we get married?? He decides to grow it out and he decides that he likes it. We have been married for seven years and I can probably count on one hand the number of times that he's shaved it all off. (Too bad we just got our family pictures taken. I wish I'd waited till now!) I think that the main reason he keeps his facial hair is because he hates having to shave everyday. (I don't like shaving my legs everyday either! But, I do it because the alternative just isn't an option!) Anyhow the reason for this post is because I discovered that I am still married to one HOT man! He looks great without all of the scruff covering up his face. I just had to post this picture so you can all remember what he looks like. Jealous, aren't ya!

6 comments:

Marble Quarry said...

Wow! I did almost forget what he looks like! It makes him an entirely different person! Nice!

Norton's said...

He looks so different and so much YOUNGER!!

Tiffany P. said...

Oh my, he looks great! I just realized who Mackenzie looks like. I'm so happy for you, I also hate facial hair. Yay. This will make more enjoyable kisses.

Gina said...

Well I personally LOVE facial hair. But he does look very handsome!

Marble Quarry said...

k i am going to buy 7.0 and then when your at your moms maybe you can help me. does sharon know how? shes in my ward

Unknown said...

I was just looking at blogs and stumbled upon your blog. I could have written this post for you, we have the same problem with facial hair at our house. My husband shaved right before Thanksgiving and shocked his whole family. Two weeks after our family pictures.
Good Luck with the facial hair, you have a super cute family.