Friday, November 7, 2008

A Little Bit Of Everything

My Kiddos
Avery was blessed last sunday by her Grandpa Anderson. He did a great job. Afterwards, we went to Sill's Cafe and ate soup and bread bowls that Grandpa Sill made. YUMMY!! I just want to thank everyone who came. Especially those who drove a long way. It was a fun day.

I have the BEST kids in the world!!
My First Smiles!!Dallas's Mom gave Avery this cute little tutu so of course, I had to take her pictures in it. I'm just happy that I finally got her to smile in a picture. I've been trying for a while and she would never smile when I've had the camera out.

5 comments:

Rindi said...

She is such a cutie!

Wright Family said...

See your Already talented.. I bet your so happy with your camera. Is it a canon. Im Buying a canon Hopefully next week before the Carrie Underwood Concert I want a little one that i can carry with me everywhere and I lost my Nikon One. Trever thinks its an excuse cus i hated it and wanted a new One. YOur Dad is so cute I miss your family. Its been forever. Even since i saw you. Well, Thank i hope i have a girl too.. Then it would be almost the exact same ages too. Kylei will be 6 in dec. Buddy turned 4 in october and baby will be born april so we left a bigger gap there but other then that we are the same. HU... WoW this is a long comment sorry. Wish sometimes Blogs had private emails too

Norton's said...

Way to go on taking some very cute pictures Joni. Your kids are adorable. What a special day for Avery!

The Johnson's said...

Oh my heck your such an awesome photographer already! Avery's tutu, oh my gosh, is the CUTEST THING EVER! I need one in the exact same colors! luv luv luv it! And with the pearls...too cute! I hope you enjoyed her blessing day :)

Tiffany P. said...

Ok, so I totally thought that was Sherin in your family picture and I still kinda do. Your dad is so handsome, when me and Dev got married he thought it was funny that I told him his uncle was hot. Your getting good taking pics!