Tuesday, November 18, 2008

The Joys of Having Children

More scrapbook pages. I LOVE this! It's so easy. I'm not making pages like this for Gavin. Just the girls. For Gavin I'm doing a bound Hardcover book from mpix. I figure it will take 2 years to fill it up if I do 3 pages per month.


Kids are so funny. We have been talking about Thanksgiving and Mackenzie and Gavin have been calling it "Turkey Day." Anyway, I was telling them that we are going to grandma's house for Turkey day and Mackenzie Says "Yes! I'm so excited! We get to go eat CHICKEN!!!

4 comments:

Leslie said...

That is too funny that they would make the connection of Thanksgiving and turkey, and then say chicken, however if they are like my kids they would still call it chicken even after they were eating it.

Rindi said...

That's so funny. All meat is chicken to Jaxon and Alek. So it works for them.

Norton's said...

Your pages are looking so cute!! I love digital scrapbooking!! So much fun!

Coby and KaeDawn said...

That is such a good idea to do digital scrapbooking!! I buy scrapbook stuff but never do any pages..this seems so much nicer..Your pages are way cute:)