Thursday, August 28, 2014

Back to School!

After a very fun summer, it is time to go back to school. The kids have now finished their first week and I go back Tuesday. I am not ready for this!! Where did my summer go?? I am not ready for early mornings, homework, and bedtimes. But, ready-or-not, here we go! They all had a great first week and will adjust to the new routine eventually. They have not been happy about having to wake up early that's for sure.. but neither have I. 
Mackenzie is in 6th grade, Gavin is in 4th, and Avery is in 1st.  They are growing up too fast and I don't like it one bit. Mackenzie has a locker this year, has to dress for PE, and has lots of different teachers. She was a little nervous but I think she's got it down now. 
Gavin's teacher this year is Mrs. Perkins
Avery has Mr. Smith and I think it will be a great year for all of them!

0 comments: