Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Daddy and Mommy according to the kids.

Cut and paste these questions and ask your kids their answers....it is a RIOT! Answered by Gavin age 3 and Mackenzie age 6.

DADDY according to the kids..


1. What is something dad always says to you? G-He is mean to me, K-mean words.

2. What makes dad happy? G-Deer, K-When we give him stuff.

3. What makes dad sad? G-When I jump on him, K-When we be mean to him

4. How does your dad make you laugh? G-tickles me, K-Be funny.

5. What was your dad like as a child? G-Like me, K-A cowboy.

6. How old is your dad? G-5, K-26.

7. How tall is your dad? G-5 feet, K-100 inches.

8. What is his favorite thing to do? G-Go hunting, K-hunting.

9. What does your dad do when you're not around? G-sleep, K-watches TV.

10. If your dad becomes famous, what will it be for? G-I don't know, K-win a prize.

11. What is your dad really good at? G-work, K-Digging holes.

12. What is your dad not very good at? G-Shooting at coyotes cuz he misses, K-Riding bikes.

13. What does your dad do for a job? G-Work, K-works on stuff.

14.What is your daddy's favorite food? G-Ice cream, K-Burritos.

15.What makes you proud of your dad? G-I don't know, K-When he plays with us.

16. If your dad were a cartoon character, who would he be? G- A Dog, K-Bambi

17. What do you and your dad do together? G-Feed the horses, K-Play.

18. How are you and your dad the same? G-We are boys, K-We both like hot dogs.

19. How are you and dad different? G-Dad is big and I am little, K-He doesn't like Mac n Cheese and I do.

20. How do you know that your dad loves you? G-cuz, K-cuz he is nice to us.

21. Where is your dad's favorite place to go? G-Fire Department, K-To the zoo.

MOMMY according to Gavin and Kenzie
.


1. What is something mom always says to you? G-I love You, K-I Love you.

2. What makes mom happy? G-Avery, K-When I am good.

3. What makes mom sad? G-When we let the cat in the house and feed it downstairs, K-When we are not good, and when dad is mean to you.

4. How does your mom make you laugh? G-tickle me, K-being funny.

5. What was your mom like as a child? G-You weren't a kid, You are a mom, K-You played with dolls and I don't.

6. How old is your mom? G-5, K-26.

7. How tall is your mom? G-5 feet, K-50 inches

8. What is her favorite thing to do? G-On the computer, K-clean.

9. What does your mom do when you're not around? G-Clean the house up, K-clean.

10. If your mom becomes famous, what will it be for? G-I don't know why, K-Being a good mom.

11. What is your mom really good at? G-Taking care of kids, K-Cleaning. I like how you make my bed. It's more comfy.

12. What is your mom not very good at? G-Driving trucks, K-drawing pictures.

13. What does your mom do for a job? G-Clean the house, K-nothing.

14.What is your mom's favorite food? G-meat, K-hashbrowns.

15.What makes you proud of your mom? G-tickles, K-Be nice.

16. If your mom were a cartoon character, who would she be? G-A bunny, K-The bird looney toons.

17. What do you and your mom do together? G-Cook, K-clean. (I am seeing a pattern here..)

18. How are you and your mom the same? G-We are never the same, see, we don't have the same hair, K-We both like food.

19. How are you and mom different? G-I go that way, and you go this way, K-You like hashbrowns, I don't.

20. How do you know that your mom loves you? G-cuz, K-cuz your nice.

21. Where is your mom's favorite place to go? G-the store, K-To the grocery store.

11 comments:

Brooke said...

I love their answers! Especially the ones about daddy being mean. Made me crack up!

Kristina P. said...

Daddies are always the mean ones, except when he's been gone all day, and then they only want him!

Dave and Melissa Geddes said...

This is hilarious! I was laughing out loud the whole time I read this!

The Johnson's said...

ha ha! kids can be way too honest! how funny:) I wish Chance could talk so I could do this with him. I'll have to save it for later.

Jason, Krista, and Zachary said...

Joni, hey there! This is absolutely hillarious! I love the answers! Kids say the funniest things! You must really clean a lot! lol! anyway, hope all is going well for you! Your family is really cute! Talk to you soon!

Gina said...

Poor Joni....apparently you must clean all day long!! Maybe you could come clean my house too!!

Joe, Mandy, Lindsay, & Aubrey said...

Ha Ha, love these, kids are so funny and cute! Hey we must be the same...on the computer all the time and love to clean! LOL!!!! ;)

Rindi said...

I have photoshop element and I must be retarded. I can't seem to do anything lately. This weekend you'll have to give me some tips :) I can't wait to see Avery. I only held her for a second at Christmas.

Rindi said...

I would love to come. I have version 7.0. And I have a laptop so I'll for sure bring it. Thanks so much Jo!

Rindi said...

We had so much fun on Saturday. Braden wouldn't share Avery, on the way home he said that she was so cuddly and that he was sad that Joye was never that way. Thanks so much for all of your help. I've been downloading a ton of scrapbook stuff and playing around with photoshop.

Rindi said...
This comment has been removed by the author.