Monday, March 2, 2009

6 MONTHS OLD!


I can't believe my baby is already 6 months old! She is growing up so fast! I wish she would slow down a little bit, but I do love to watch her learn new things. It is so much fun! She has such a fun personality. She loves to laugh and smile. She Loves to watch Mackenzie and Gavin play. When I took her pictures today, I had to kick Gavin out of the room because she wouldn't look at me. Her eyes were hooked on him. She wasn't thrilled about getting her pictures taken again, but I got some pretty cute ones. My goal for tomorrow is to do Mackenzie and Gavin's pictures.

I promise I really don't dress her like this in the winter. I just wanted something that would show her feet and her chubby arms.



7 comments:

Kristina P. said...

She is such a cute little munch mouth! That's what we call adorable, chunky babies. Love the one of her eating the table.

Marble Quarry said...

These are gorgeous! My number is 435-458-3168 or maybe call my cell 435-279-0018 I would really appreciate it!

Rindi said...

These pictures look amazing Jo! You did an awesome job. Avery is such a chunk. I love it. She is adorable.

Joe, Mandy, Lindsay, & Aubrey said...

These are GREAT, Joni! I love them all, but I especially love the first one!!! :)

McCreath's said...

These are cute Joni! She is suck a cute baby! You did good taking her pics. When my girls were that little they didn't take good pictures like this.

Shane and Beth said...

She is adorable and growing SO fast!! Great job on the pictures!

Viernow Family said...

your babies are so cute Joni. I saw Tina on here. I heard about it when it happend I wanted to call you but I didn't know if it was the right thing back then but I do want you to know that I am truly sorry about your loss and I wish I could have been there for you during that time. I'm sure glad we were able to find eachother on facebook I really missed you. I hope life is treating you good it sure looks like in your pics. Well I will talk to ya soon.