Saturday, February 28, 2009

photography

Before
After


My new friend Mandy Reger is a photographer. She is amazing. She knows so much about cameras and computers. She came over today to help me a little bit, because I am new at all this and need all the help I can get. She does these awesome portraits, where she takes pictures and turns them into paintings and she showed me how to do it. I did a couple practice pictures today (Hers are about a thousand times better than mine). I don't know how much I'll do with it because it takes FOREVER but, I was so excited to learn. She taught me alot about my camera, and showed me some things with the photoshop program that I have been wanting to learn.. I don't know why she was so willing to help me but I am sure glad she was. Thank you Mandy!



BeforeAfter

6 comments:

Kristina P. said...

SHe is absolutely gorgeous!!!

Marble Quarry said...

Ohhh. I so need your help! Will you call me when you are at your mom's and have some time?

Gina said...

Ok so I just got your email. We were so busy this weekend. I'm so glad Mackenzie will be back in school this week. Maybe she could come over and play at our house. My girls just got a new playhouse and they are having so much fun with it! BTW....I'm jealous. I want Mandy to come show me how to work my camera. Oh wait...mine is a piece of crap. Maybe when I get a new one you can come help me :)

The Garza's said...

Holy Crap- are you kidding me! Your pics are so good- go you, and seriously could your baby get any cuter? I want to kiss her chubby little cheeks off, and her eyes are amazing- Please have more- They are so cute, I am sorry about Mackenzie- that sucks- I hope you kept sane for the weeks off-

Wright Family said...

Im glad Kenzi gets to go back i think im sending Kylei tomorrow too. She seems better.

But my friend said she got that when she was pregnent and nothing happened. (just bad in the early stages of your pregnecy she said)

Way cute pictures.. I will totally check out that website you told me... Thanks again your a great friend

Joe, Mandy, Lindsay, & Aubrey said...

Joni! These are fabulous! You are doing so great!!! Yay! :) Can I add your blog to my blog list? I found you from my sister's blog ;) You are doing great with the pictures and editing! Seriously, I am impressed! :) :)