Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Help

I know I've been a slacker lately when it comes to blogging. I just really don't have anything to blog about. However, I could use a little help on the whole computer subject. I want to start putting our family videos onto DVD and I can't figure out how to get the video onto the computer. My video camera came with all of the cables, but when I hook it up to the computer, nothing happens. I've tried everything I can think of, and I can't figure it out. I would read the instruction manual, but I can't find it. I've seen a lot of you put video on your blogs so you must be smarter than me. HELP!

5 comments:

Clayton & Kim said...

Joni.. you can find the instruction manual for your camera online if that helps.

Rindi said...

I can't help. All of our video's are off my digital camera. Sorry

Kristina P. said...

I got nothing. My camera sucks too!!

Andrea said...

what kind of computer do you have? I had the same problem but got it figured out. if you have a mac computer and a sony camcorder we might have the same problem but those chances may be slim, if you don't well then sorry I'm no help either. Just let me know -Andrea

Wright Family said...

Im not help i learn EVERYTHING from you so Let me know.. HAHA Sorry i haven't been on much its been Crazy. I should be on in the morning since we normally talk then.